We loved this hotel which has recently been added on to the pub. Both are attractively furnished in a contemporary style with a pretty heated garden/terrace area outside. The welcome was warm and friendly and room stylish and comfortable. Fresh milk offered for our room which is always appreciated. The breakfasts were probably the best we have enjoyed and we have enjoyed quite a few! Very generous, appealing choice and well cooked. We had an excellent dinner on both nights in the restaurant which we thought good value. It was very busy in the evening and service could be a little slow at times as it is obviously extremely popular. Would definately go again and would not hesitate to recommend as a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk