We had an unexpected funeral and stayed at the Angel Inn. The staff were very warm and friendly, the accommodation was superb. Food was lovely. We all feel very cheated that us as a family do not live closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Packed full of character, AA have awarded The Angel Inn with 5 stars and a Great British Breakfast Award as well as an AA Rosette for its fine dining. It is a traditional Grade II 16th Century Suffolk coaching inn with open fires, original brickwork and oak beams. It is a typical "Old English" country pub restaurant downstairs offering fantastic food in a stunning setting with six beautifully styled boutique bedrooms, all set in the heart of Constable country. Within easy reach of Colchester and Ipswich via the A12 which is a 5 minute drive. It is owned by Exclusive Inns who also own The Anchor at Nayland and also the Swan Inn at Monks Eleigh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Angel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- Angel Inn
- The Angel Inn Stoke By Nayland, Suffolk