We stayed overnight after a lovely day walking around Flatford, Dedham & Lavenham. Upon arrival and throughout our stay the staff couldnt have been nicer or more friendly. The room was fine, recent decorated and very comfortable - if I only had 1 small gripe it was very warm overnight.
We had an excellent 3 course dinner, all food beautifully presented and very tasty. Very good value for top notch food. Overall it was a nice visit for a birthday treat, a lovely part of the country and would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Packed full of character, AA have awarded The Angel Inn with 5 stars and a Great British Breakfast Award as well as an AA Rosette for its fine dining. It is a traditional Grade II 16th Century Suffolk coaching inn with open fires, original brickwork and oak beams. It is a typical "Old English" country pub restaurant downstairs offering fantastic food in a stunning setting with six beautifully styled boutique bedrooms, all set in the heart of Constable country. Within easy reach of Colchester and Ipswich via the A12 which is a 5 minute drive. It is owned by Exclusive Inns who also own The Anchor at Nayland and also the Swan Inn at Monks Eleigh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Angel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- Angel Inn
- The Angel Inn Stoke By Nayland, Suffolk