“SURPRICE SATURDAY NIGHT SEAFOOD OPTION”

Mahi Mahi Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Anasco
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mahi Mahi Restaurant
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“SURPRICE SATURDAY NIGHT SEAFOOD OPTION”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Well i visited this place in Anasco with my wife and the overall experience was that service and seafood were better than we expected , excellence friendly service from the waiters and delicious seafood platers that we enjoy too much., We tried the Calamari and the Filetes de MAHI MAHI as appetizers and we ordered as main dishes the CAMARONES en salsa criolla con majado de viendas and Filete de CHILLO en salsa criolla con tostones , very delicious and well cooked ,and we taked Flan de vainilla as dessert. This restaurant is near Road 2 and had private parking and general prices were adequate for the seafood .

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank ISRAEL29

• Polish first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Mojitos and food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

the mojitos are the best they are made from scratch other places they use a mix. not here The food is very good and the prices are excellent.

Visited June 2014
Puerto Rico
“Not quite what I expected.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was eager to visit this restaurant because a friend told me it was great. I arrived at around 8:30 pm on a saturday, and I know that's a busy hour, but I'm a very patient person when it comes to waiting for food. The waitress (I'll name her Waitress 1) was not that cheerful and helpful as other waitresses at other restaurants. When my girlfriend asked her about which Mojito she recommended, the waitress just said "Hawaiian" without explaining what's made of, or even looking at us. She took our order and left off. Then came Waitress number 2 which brought us our drinks. That one was a little nicer. We had to wait like 45 min. for our food, but like I said, I don't care about waiting time if the food is worth it...but there came a problem. The food was kinda cold. Like it had been ready for some time, but nobody picked the order up. I don't know if it was because the restaurant was kind of full, but the food didn't taste like I was expecting. After the food was served, NO waitress came to ask if we wanted another beverage. And when I say none is NONE. I managed to call Waitress number 3 and asked her for some additional beverages, which she brought. After we finished our meal I asked Waiter number 4 (you read that right…4th waitress) to remove the plates and bring the check, but she didn't bring it to me. Even after all this I thought "maybe they're too busy". I got up and went to the front desk and ask the girl at the cashier if she could give me my check, because I asked another girl but it looked like she was busy and forgot (which I completely understood). The girl at the cashier complied, and as she was preparing my check, there came Waitress number 1 (the one who was not helpful and didn't checked up on us) and said "That order is mine!". Now, I don't wanna sound like I'm a difficult client but I know how the food business moves, and I can be completely sympathetic towards waitresses. I know for a fact that is not easy dealing with so many people at the same time, but there are some things at costumer service that are elemental.

• Visited May 2014
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This is a small restaurant entering from State Road #2 towards Rincón. We recommend the platanutres with Pico de gallo and mahi mahi, also ask for the catch of the day. We had the best "chillo" in many years. Also they had a mojito bar...it's worth the ride from the Horned Dorset...

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Nice”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Definitively you need to taste the plantain chips with mahi mahi and pico de gallo, of course with a passion fruit mojito. Good service.

• Visited April 2014