the hotel is very nice, well priced and has a great view. the beach is excellent for walks and taking in the sunset. the pool and hot tub were nice and clean, with a swim up bar with helpful waitresses. we had a great time while we were there, stayed for 2 weeks, and really enjoyed ourselves. the food at the restaurant is not very good but the pelican grill, poolside, was pretty good. unfortunately the internet is very slow and there are no coffee makers in the room. you will not be pampered but at this price I wasn't really expecting that. however, the rooms were clean and the hotel was well kept. I stay here again if I go back to Rincon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco