My family and I stayed at the Rincon Beach Resort from April 13-16 2014. My husband and I along with 10 month old baby went, as well as my parents and my brother. We all loved the resort. It truly is beautiful. The grounds are kept so nicely.The infinity pool was outstanding! It was great for my baby! The beach was wonderful. Plenty of trees that provided shade. The ocean, which is actually a bay, was so nice and calm. The pool bar was nice but the drinks were a bit overpriced. We were charged for an extra shot of rum that we didn't ask for. This happened to us, not once but twice. The third time my husband had to tell him not to put an extra shot in there. The Pelican Beach Bar was great for lunch. I had a burger that was delicious. The server actually brought it over to where we were sitting on the beach! Breakfast was very good. The service was great. We didn't eat dinner there so I can't comment on that but someone did tell me it was really good. One night we drove 6 minutes up the road to Villa Cofresi and had an amazing meal and a table that was perfect for watching the sunset.
We stayed in room 204 and it was very nice. It was an oceanfront room with a balcony. We paid a little more for it, but it was worth it. Every morning my little girl and I spent time on the balcony that overlooked the pools and beach. The room itself was clean and nice. We have no complaints about the room. The bathroom was fine and we loved the rain showerhead. The beds were comfy.
The cons--the wifi didn't work very well at all. The jacuzzi by the pool didn't work that well. It wasn't hot enough and the jets were weak. The resort was a little bit outside of Rincon but we knew that ahead of time so it didn't bother us. To me, it was worth having a little bit of a drive to get that nice beach with calm water and no reef.
Overall, I will say that we loved the Rincon Beach Resort so much. We really can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco