“Loved it--Will Return Some Day!”

Rincon Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Anasco
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My family and I stayed at the Rincon Beach Resort from April 13-16 2014. My husband and I along with 10 month old baby went, as well as my parents and my brother. We all loved the resort. It truly is beautiful. The grounds are kept so nicely.The infinity pool was outstanding! It was great for my baby! The beach was wonderful. Plenty of trees that provided shade. The ocean, which is actually a bay, was so nice and calm. The pool bar was nice but the drinks were a bit overpriced. We were charged for an extra shot of rum that we didn't ask for. This happened to us, not once but twice. The third time my husband had to tell him not to put an extra shot in there. The Pelican Beach Bar was great for lunch. I had a burger that was delicious. The server actually brought it over to where we were sitting on the beach! Breakfast was very good. The service was great. We didn't eat dinner there so I can't comment on that but someone did tell me it was really good. One night we drove 6 minutes up the road to Villa Cofresi and had an amazing meal and a table that was perfect for watching the sunset.

We stayed in room 204 and it was very nice. It was an oceanfront room with a balcony. We paid a little more for it, but it was worth it. Every morning my little girl and I spent time on the balcony that overlooked the pools and beach. The room itself was clean and nice. We have no complaints about the room. The bathroom was fine and we loved the rain showerhead. The beds were comfy.

The cons--the wifi didn't work very well at all. The jacuzzi by the pool didn't work that well. It wasn't hot enough and the jets were weak. The resort was a little bit outside of Rincon but we knew that ahead of time so it didn't bother us. To me, it was worth having a little bit of a drive to get that nice beach with calm water and no reef.

Overall, I will say that we loved the Rincon Beach Resort so much. We really can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Pay a little more for a room with a balcony. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
RinconBeach, Director of Sales at Rincon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Hi Tara1979!!

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. Happy and satisfied guests are the reason to giving our 100% all these years.

We're thrilled to know the whole family, regardless of age, enjoyed their stay and were happy with everything.

Regarding our WiFi service, we've been having some problems with our Network service provider. We're extensively working on that matter these last weeks to bring all our guests the best service possible.

Again, Thank you for sharing and we hope to see the whole family back at Rincon Beach Resort Soon!!

Sincerely
Rincon Beach Resort's Management

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Do not get me wrong, this placeis very nice. However, the WIFI services makes it unbearrable to stay in. The rooms are nice. Furniture can use a refreshing. But, you will see everyone walking all over the place trying to find spots where you can get wifi.

We informed Management last year, and nothing has been done as of April 2014. They are aware of the complaints from the guests regarding the wifi, however, management does not seem to think that nowadays, wifi is so importante. Hopefully they fix this asap.

The restuarant is decent. A bit pricey for the selection. There are places very close that provide great food, so that is nto an issue.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very nice family vacation. Sleeping rooms and property in general is a bit dated. We have stayed here before and we like the relaxed feel of the hotel but again, it needs to be refurbished. The beach is quiet, nice for walking, kayaking and SUP (sometimes there are surface currents). The food is ok. You definitely need a car to move around the area.

Room Tip: Garden rooms have direct access to pool.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

When my fiancé (now husband) and I began researching places to get married for our destination wedding, we immediately agreed upon Puerto Rico. After talking with our travel agent, we decided to get married at the Rincon Beach Resort. Talk about paradise! When we chose the Rincon as our location for our wedding, we had no idea just how beautiful the event would be! We were very hands off with a lot of the planning (it was about our new life together, not the little details). Well, Cristina made sure that it was about both. She communicated with us throughout the whole process, providing suggestions when necessary. I honestly think we only told her that our colors were yellow and navy blue and my favorite flower was a sunflower. After that, Cristina made MAGIC! We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect day! Due to our luck, it of course began to rain 20 minutes prior to our ceremony. Instead of panicking, Cristina jumped into action, moved the reception inside and knew enough that the rain would hold off for our beach-side wedding. Everything from the decor, the food, the staff--just AMAZING! What a wonderful way for us to start our life together!

On top of our wonderful wedding, this trip became a vacation for our family and friends that attended the wedding. Having a rental car is helpful since much to do is far from this side of the island. There is great surfing, the lighthouse, and restaurants, but you need to drive off the resort to get there. (Colombani is a great taxi service if you decide not to get a rental). Also, make sure you have cash since there is no ATM on the resort.

The restaurants onsite are fine, but you will most likely want to venture out to try more of the traditional Puerto Rican dishes. Also, no room service, so late night eating was an issue.

Overall, a wonderful resort. Great for families or couples looking for an intimate getaway. The perfect place to "turn off" the rest of the world!

Room Tip: Definitely choose a room with a balcony and ocean view! Makes it all worth it! And if you want a lit...
1  Thank ACSCole
RinconBeach, Director of Sales at Rincon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Hi ACSCole!

Thank you so much for your kind review. The whole Rincon Beach Resort staff would like to thank you and your husband for choosing us to celebrate such a special occasion. We're thrilled to know that everything turned out even better than expected! We have shared your review with Cristina and all the staff and they were all happy to know the positive influence they had on your special event & stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact us directly at guestservices@rinconbeachpr.com if we can be of any further assistance.

Always at your service,
Rincon Beach Management Team

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I found Rincon Beach Resort by accident and it was the best thing that could've happened. It was 1am and I just finished driving from 2 hours away and since it was so late I was not able to make it to my families' home at a reasonable hour. I drove into Rincon Beach Resort and was immediately taken back by the landscaping and beautiful area. Pablo was at the front desk and it was so reassuring that he spoke fluent english since I did not know where I could stay at 1am. He found me a nice room for a very reasonable rate. I've paid twice the amount for a less beautiful place. After booking the room Pablo was nice enough to get me a few snacks from the employee vending machines since nothing was open at that hour. The room was gorgeous, clean and everything you could ask for. The grounds were attractive and I spent the entire next day at the pools and beach that are attached to the resort. It was very secluded and extremely safe. It is a gated resort and you need a room key to even get into the resort parking area. I left at 9pm because I had so much fun and it was so relaxing to stay there. There's a swim up bar, 2 pools, jacuzzi, outside showers, volleyball court, ping pong table and a giant chess game that you can use at any time. The beach was extremely clean and private. A few times the bartender came to me and asked me if I needed anything. Also, I didn't see one bug and that is rare for the tropics. At any rate I will most definitely will be coming back to Rincon Beach Resort but next time for a much longer stay. Many thanks to Pablo for going out of his way for me and thank you Rincon Beach Resort for the beautiful experience.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been a huge fan of the resort for the past seven years because of their beautiful beach and relaxing family friendly atmosphere. However, very disappointed with the dingy room, bathroom and lounge furniture. The linens and comforter worn and paint was chipping from the ceiling. The bed frame was disgustingly dirty with visible stains. The beach chairs were dirty and stray dogs were allowed to roam freely throughout the resort. Expected more especially because this was the most we paid for a hotel stay in a Puerto Rico.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has been remodeled in the last 3 years.
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The resort is lovely. The best part is the pool/beach combination which gets 5 stars. Great for kids and families, but also romantic and comfortable for couples. The only downside--the food is standard hotel cafeteria quality, but there are so many great places to eat both cheap and expensive all around Rincon you wont feel wanting for choices. The staff is friendly and helpful. The wifi is spotty--but its a good excuse to leave your work at home and not check your phone. overall--I'd go back in a second.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BubbysPieCompany
RinconBeach, Director of Sales at Rincon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

On behalf of Rincón Beach Resort’s Management Team, we thank you for taking the time to express your experience at our property and would like you to know that we truly value the opinions of our visitors.

Our Mission is always to provide our guests with the best possible hospitality, service and to ensure the greatest experience of not only our hotel, but also the destination of Puerto Rico; therefore, we will be sharing your feedback with our associates in appreciation for making your experience a pleasant one. We certainly hope to see you back in the near future!

Please feel free to write us directly at guestsatisfaction@rinconbeach.com so one our Management Team Leaders can respond to you.

Rincón Beach Resort's Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anasco
Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel
#1 of 8 in Cabo Rojo
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino
Mayaguez Resort & Casino
Parador Villa Parguera

Been to Rincon Beach Resort? Share your experiences!