“Good place for Squamish”

The Nest Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Nest is a casual restaurant featuring Mediterranean-influenced cuisine. We source the freshest, local ingredients to create an inspired dining experience. We are gluten-free/vegan/vegetarian friendly and we use Canadian meat and Oceanwise seafood when possible. The Nest offers take-out as well as easy, efficient delivery on many items. Every weekend we feature a Locally & Seasonally Inspired Chef's Tasting Menu. Check out our website for details.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The service was very attentive and efficient ( not busy inside though ) and the food was quite good, on the healthy side..

1  Thank Seb L

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I went to The Nest after a long day in the city. We hadn't been in awhile and were pleasantly surprised by the new management and chef. We were famished and each ordered only a main dish. My husband had the most delicious looking burger! (I helped him with the home fries..). I had a delicious pasta dish recommended by our server. The portions were perfect for two very hungry people! Very attentive and friendly staff. Happy to recommend!

1  Thank Effie B
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Puzzling to read the "so disappointing" review below, as I'm not sure I can recall ever being disappointed with the food or service at the Nest, especially in the last 6 months.
Since the new manager and chef took over, the food has been even more delicious, fresh, and more often than not sourced from local ingredients. I love the seasonal weekend specials, and the usual staples like the pastas, appies and steaks (and I can't forget the pizzas) are fantastic. The atmosphere is cozy and the service staff are friendly, outgoing and attentive, especially the manager who seems to be there every time we are! I have been there for big family dinners, date nights and staff parties- all have been excellent experiences!

1  Thank tmarie14
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We traveled to Whistler for a wedding, and spent a day visiting the Squamish area. We visited The Nest on a recommendation from a friend, and are SO GLAD WE DID! This place has a wonderful atmosphere, great service and amazing food! Our server Adrienne was absolutely wonderful! So cheerful and helpful, whipped up a number of cocktails to "surprise" the people who couldn't decide what to order, and took great care of us! The house made pastas were unbelievable! Everything was so fresh, and you could tell our meals were made with care and attention to detail. We couldn't decide what dessert to have, so we ordered one of each! Absolutely incredible! We had a truly great experience start to finish! By far the best meal of our trip!

1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My boyfriend and I went for dinner with family after mountain biking in the area. The service was friendly and helpful. We got our drinks and food quite quickly and the pizza was amazing - best gluten free crust I've had!! The chef's tasting menu was also quite delicious and a good value for all that food.

The patio was cozy and even had blankets to keep us warm while enjoying the last bit of summer. We'd definitely go back on our next visit to Squamish.