We stayed here at the end of Feb for a week for part of our honeymoon. We had a penthouse 2 bedroom apartment with a roof top spa.
First and foremost the staff were all so very helpful and friendly both in the planning process and also whilst we were there.
Secondly and equally just as important in my view, it was a clean, well appointed apartment. Quite recently refurbished but also very clean and well maintained. There was everything you might need for a self catering stay and anything that was missing was rectified immediately (I needed a doorstop for a door so my toddler could come from his bed to mine if he needed to in the night and this was arranged promptly).
The rooftop spa was absolute bliss and had a magnificent view of the ocean in the day and the stars at night... Just perfect for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. There was also a very large entertaining area on the rooftop with a large table, chairs, a BBQ and sink! Perfect for our family to get together to celebrate.
The pool is pleasant, the kids pool is ideal and with no roads to cross and direct access to the beach this really is a good choice for families.
Bicarra, the reservations supervisor was especially friendly and helpful throughout the planning of our trip.
Overall a wonderful stay in a beautiful location. Would happily recommend and will certainly be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beachfront, Ramada Marcoola Beach Resort is situated right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, offering the perfect base to explore the Sunshine Coast's many attractions. The resort has a superb beachfront location, with the pristine surf of Marcoola Beach right on your doorstep. Stay in a self-contained apartment or hotel room, and enjoy Marcoola Beach - the Sunshine Coast's best-kept secret. With a 60m lagoon-style heated pool, children’s pool, resort shop, bistro, bar, bottle shop, local surf beaches (Patrolled), a multitude of iconic family attractions nearby (Australia Zoo & Eumundi Markets to name two), Ramada Marcoola Beach is the ultimate family resort. Boasting breath taking views of the coast line or the hinterland plus direct access to 14km of walkable beach front Ramada Marcoola’s location and facilities will offer an ultimate beach side holiday. Ramada Marcoola Beach is the perfect place to take a relaxing short break or set up a base to explore all the coast has to offer. Do not hesitate to contact us to access some of the best value holiday deals on the Sunshine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Hotel Marcoola
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Noosa
- Surfair Marcoola Beach