I recently travelled up to the Sunshine Coast for a sporting commitment and I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled across Ramada Hotel (Originally Surf Air Hotel) on Marcoola Beach. I guess it's fair to say this location is a little isolated for those who like to stay in bustling areas but I can say this....The Ramada Hotel has been recently renovated and has a large heated pool with an additional wading pool. Located on Marcoola beach without having to cross a road. There is a pub and pool side bar and plenty of room for outside recreational activities. The hotel has a self equipped gymnasium and bicycles on offer to borrow. Take a bicycle ride along the bike path which is sealed and runs adjacent to the beach.
Additionally there is some restaurants within the pub and on the other side of the road including a service station as well. The Maroochydore Airport is 5 minutes drive away as well. This location proves to be handy for those who would like to take a short drive either north to Noosa Heads or south to Maloolabah both destinations only 20-30 minutes drive at the very most. Brisbane is roughly 80 minutes driving time to Marcoola Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beachfront, Ramada Marcoola Beach Resort is situated right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, offering the perfect base to explore the Sunshine Coast's many attractions. The resort has a superb beachfront location, with the pristine surf of Marcoola Beach right on your doorstep. Stay in a self-contained apartment or hotel room, and enjoy Marcoola Beach - the Sunshine Coast's best-kept secret. With a 60m lagoon-style heated pool, children’s pool, resort shop, bistro, bar, bottle shop, local surf beaches (Patrolled), a multitude of iconic family attractions nearby (Australia Zoo & Eumundi Markets to name two), Ramada Marcoola Beach is the ultimate family resort. Boasting breath taking views of the coast line or the hinterland plus direct access to 14km of walkable beach front Ramada Marcoola’s location and facilities will offer an ultimate beach side holiday. Ramada Marcoola Beach is the perfect place to take a relaxing short break or set up a base to explore all the coast has to offer. Do not hesitate to contact us to access some of the best value holiday deals on the Sunshine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Hotel Marcoola
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Noosa
- Surfair Marcoola Beach