“Great place and we will difinitely go back.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grandvaux
Villa Lavaux Boutique B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Grandvaux B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Great place and we will difinitely go back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

We stayed at Villa Lavaux for 2 nights during our visit to Geneva and surrounding areas. The house is brand new, and the room is very spacious and comfortable. You can see the Alps, the lake, and the vines right from your window. The atmosphere is serene, and really makes it wonderful place to relax. The whole house is impeccably clean, and the bathroom is gorgeous. We loved having a cup of coffee or tea on the terrace which has spectacular panoramic views. The owners, Armand and Lael, are warm and friendly. They really made us feel at home, and made sure that all of our needs are taken care of. This place is by far our favorite, and we would definitely go back and stay longer.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

We stayed at Villa Lavaux during our recent visit to the Lake Geneva Region. It was every bit as lovely as we hoped. The house is brand new and extremely clean. The rooms are pretty and comfortable. The location was ideal - we thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the deck, having afternoon tea while overlooking the lake and rows of grape vines. The B&B is located in Grandvaux, which is a short drive from Vevey and other quaint towns on the lake where the one can linger pm many quiet cobble stone streets and sip coffee near the marina. The host and hostess Armand and Lael are interesting and helpful and provide great advice on local attractions. We had a fantastic time and this is definitely one of our favorite places!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

I spent 2 nights in Villa Lavaux and it was like a little slice of heaven! I was greeted with genuine warmth from the owners who have a natural gift of hospitality. The room was spacious, contemporary, tastefully decorated and flawlessly clean. I slept in absolute comfort and could not hear a sound from any other part of the house. These features alone would be enough to merit a stellar review - but in addition, the Villa Lavaux is situated with a stunning panoramic view of Lake Geneva, the French Alps and the Swiss vineyards of the Lavaux wine growing region.

The entire experience was a delight in every way - it felt more like a destination than just accommodation.

The owners, Mr and Ms Deuvaert, made me feel like part of their family, and the next time I travel to this region I will definitely make plans to stay there again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

I really wish I had had more time to spend there - Armand and Lael are incredibly friendly, charming and they did everything they could to make my stay as comfortable as possible
Even though it was a business trip - I really felt at home here.

The room was top notch- quiet, impeccably clean and very spacious - I really wasn't expecting to have a room quite so huge! I can honestly say its far, far more comfortable than any 4* hotel I've ever stayed in (I've never stayed in a 5* so I can't compare!). I had wifi access in my room aswell, which made things really easy on me for work!

The views from the breakfast room are just stunning. There's no way to describe it - you just have to see it. I wish I'd had more time to explore around the area on that trip.. only one thing for it I think - I'll just have to go back!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grandvaux
Hotel Lavaux
#1 of 2 in Chexbres
Le Mirador Resort & Spa
Le Mirador Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Mont Pelerin

Been to Villa Lavaux Boutique B&B? Share your experiences!