“good family eating”

Baci Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Kinver
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Baci, pronounced Ba-Chee, is the Italian for kiss. It is also the name of the latest restaurant to open in the delightful village of Kinver. You'll find hospitality that is elegant and welcoming, authentic Italian restaurant food, and a chic urban sophistication for Kinver dining that plays off the timeless rustic spaces. It is decorated exquisitely in pale greys and duck egg blue. Baci seats around 100 people on two floors serving everything Italian from delicious fresh pasta, fish, authentic dishes and tempting wines. We also have a private room available upstairs that can cater for business meetings, conferences, wedding receptions, birthday parties, retirement parties, etc. Menu's will be created personally for each occasion and can be discussed the management/chef with regards to dietary requirements and special requests. The private function room offers its own unique bar, toilets and waiting service, and is completely independent of the ground floor restaurant. Seating is 50-65 people upstairs. There are also entertainment evenings - Singers, Jazz, Opera, etc. We apologise that our website is currently unavailable whilst we have a new website under construction. For any information or bookings please telephone or email. Thank you.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

we took our family 4 adults and Josh our 5 year old grandson.
the ambiance was great a nice welcome food was faultless a good selection of wine beers and spirits.
Josh was treated like royalty even taken out to see the chef so he could choose his own meal.
a good experience all round

4  Thank Bob C

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I enjoyed going to BACI and the food was brilliant, with authentic service and a lovely atmosphere. The before 6 menu is reasonable value. The only two things that prevents me giving 5 stars is when my bill came I got charged for 4 diet cokes when we only had 2. I asked the waiter who was a little snappy with me. The diet cokes got removed but there was no real apology.My partner was also saddened to see that all desserts are frozen and kept out the back in a freezer (how long does it take to make a nice fresh Tiramasu?) if you are paying £5-6 for a dessert is it not worth just going to the Co Op? I spoke to a friend who has also been there and had a similar experience with drinks added. Its a great shame really as I would give this place 5 stars... Lots of parking out back for free too.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Visited the restaurant for the 1st time ,over the weekend ,and was very impressed with the service, food standard ,and the atmosphere.
We dined as a party of six ,food interval's were just right for each course, staff were friendly and helpful, will book again.

Dave & Ann Robinson

1  Thank davidr1066
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We just love Baci Kinver the meal was excellent along with the service cannot fault it and it is on our doorstep too .

1  Thank Happyholidaymaker56
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have visited this restaurant about 3 times recently and it is fast becoming my new favourite! I love the cosy and warm atmosphere of the place, and the friendly staff just add to the warmth of the atmosphere. I can't seem to fault the food either; the starters and mains are both plentiful and delicious, and their desserts are the perfect way to round off the meal. Love this restaurant!

2  Thank Briannyy