Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews market square framlingham castle coaching inn function room roll top bath four poster bed lovely building full english a wonderful stay evening meal gabriella fires suffolk dog heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2023

The Crown was the best place I stayed on a recent trip to the UK. I wanted to get out of London and visited Suffolk and Cambridge. The Crown is a genuine historic inn on the center of the small town of Framlingham (which is worth a visit). Aside from the authentic feel, it was friendly and welcoming and provided a good place to hang out which was nice as a solo traveler -- not banished to my room. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent as were the breakfast options. The accommodations aren't luxurious but perfectly acceptable and what you'd expect for a historic property.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2023

We stopped at The Crown for lunch on a Sunday with two dogs in tow. We both ordered the BLT sandwich with chips. Fabulous! The staff were wonderful and helpful. We say in the courtyard and it had a brilliant atmosphere

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2023

Thank you to all of the lovely staff who made my birthday weekend one to remember.The rooms were lovely and I slept in a four poster bed.! The bath was very deep,so I was provided with a stool to help me get in and out.The shower is a hand held one over the bath.The food both at breakfast and evening meals was delicious,Thankyou to the chef!
If I ever stay in Framlingham again,this will be my first choice.

Reviewed 7 May 2023

Beautiful hotel, clean and spacious. Restaurant had really delicious food, great value for money and the staff are kind, courteous and helpful. We can't wait to go back. Thanks to all for making it extra special for our mums 70th birthday, it's the little touches that are the most appreciated.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2023

We have stayed before and will stay again. The Crown is a lovely old hotel at the heart of this pretty town. The bedrooms are comfortable and the food is good, attarcting locals as well as hotel guests. The staff are all excellent, professional, welcoming and kind. Framlingham is in the heart of some lovely Suffolk countryside and we strongly recommend a visit.

Date of stay: April 2023