Caribbean Sea View Holiday Apartments
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main roadsteep hilla great place to stayevery morningrental cargreat apartmentmoonlight apartmentroseau valleywould stay againholiday apartmentromance cafeelliebedroombalconycoastdrivedominica
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Ellie provided cot and high chair, travel adapters, all bedding and towels. There was a laundry room on site and Ellie was helpful with all queries. We had a really nice time there and would definately go again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2009

Simply an amazing property, location, and owner. I traveled to Dominica with a friend for Creole Festival. Prior to arriving at the property Ellie was professional and prompt with all inquiries I sent to her. Her professionalism was still present once we arrived to the property. She went out of her way to ensure that we were comfortable and happy even bringing my friend fresh coconuts every morning and upgrading us to a larger room when we decided to extend our stay and someone else had rented the apartment we selected. Both apartments we stayed in were immaculate with a wonderful decor and the upstairs apartment has a phenomenal view. For the capital area the apartment is a 30 min bus ride away but the Mero location is the perfect midway point between capital and Portsmoth if you plan to visit both parts of the island. I plan to return to Dominica and would definitely stay with Ellie and family at the Caribbean Sea View Apartment.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2009

I am a photographer, most of my travels I have to pay for myself, so my budget is very small. I am always looking for a deal. I have visited almost 12 islands in the Caribbean, out of which, Dominica is the least developed. Paradox is that it was there, I lived like a millionaire. Huge terrace, with amazing sea view and sunsets to remember, marble spacious bathroom, equipped kitchen, no need to run for dish soap, salt & pepper. Ellie's European charm made me feel like home. It was rather sad to leave!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krenka
Reviewed 29 April 2009

We spent a week with friends in one of the apartments and we really loved it. It's quiet, has a beautiful garden full of hummingbirds, and view of the sunset from the large porch. The kitchen is also great, with a large fridge, which allows you to stock up on food for a couple of days, as the best supermarket is in Roseau, about half an hour's drive.

Merlo Beach is close, as are a few nice restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2009

We spent almost 3 weeks at the apartments. The large balcony with a spectacular view is where you will spend almost all of your time. Although the inside of the apartments are nice and spacious with a well equipped kitchen the balcony is where you will want to eat and relax. In the morning you can enjoy the breeze and watch the hummingbirds and many other birds and butterflies just in front of the apartments. In the evening you will enjoy the fantastic caribbean sunsets. Later on you can enjoy the light breeze with very few mosquitos. The owner Elly is very helpful and will help you with information for any of your holiday activities, like tours, hiking, spas, diving, snorkelling and dining. The kitchen has all you will need to prepare pretty much any kind of meal you would like There are a few really great restaurants close by, to name a few, Connies, Caren's by the sea, Mirage, West Central and Sunset Bay. If you need anything, Elly is able to point you in the right direction for things like fresh produce and fish. all of these things can be found in the village just a few minutes away. Dominica is a rustic getaway, not your typcial caribbean island, so these apartments are a nice treat right down to the beatifully designed bathrooms. People do not come to Dominica for crazy nightlife, you go to Dominica for a peaceful appreciation of nature. So this nice quite apartments is a great spot to relace after a day of beach or eco tour activities.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple