Review Highlights
Nice daytrip to Ait Ben Haddou

We had a really good private trip to Ait Ben Haddou, organized by So Morocco. It was a bit tiring... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MrCGr
Bucharest, Romania
via mobile
6 days from Fez-Chefchaoen-Tangier-Rabat-Casablanca

I found So Morocco through Trip Advisor and having read the great reviews contacted Linda for a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
minniewilson
Sydney, Australia

All reviews dades valley erg chebbi desert camp day trip fantastic trip our entire trip berber culture boutique travel bike rides private trip his knowledge amazing photos cooking lesson bahia palace cave hotel cooking class birthday cake
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This was our first trip to Morocco and we saw so much. From Marrakesh over the Atlas Mountains and on to the edge of the desert. When you spend a week being driven everywhere the relationship with the guide is so important and our guide was superb in every way. The highlight has to be the camel trip into the desert. The desert camp was like no other camping experience. So good.

SoMorocco, Manager at So Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for your kind review. You are absolutely right - it's the driver that is the most important part of any of our tours and our drivers are superb :-)
We believe the luxury desert camp is the perfect mix of glamping and Sahara experience and are so glad you agree. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

On my first visit ever to Morocco, whilst excited, I was slightly apprehensive not knowing the cultural protocols, would I be hassled, what is a fair price in a haggle, how much to tip, being tricked to visit somewhere and have to pay etc. etc. I needn't have been concerned -
With the help of So Morocco (thank you Linda) they organised a wonderful guide (Abdul Malik) and driver for us. Malik was so friendly and knowledgeable, showing and telling us about all the main sites, culture, history and people. Partly walking (even through areas that we probably wouldn't otherwise have gone but turned out to be so rich) and partly in the car, we saw and learnt so much. This one day set us up for our stay - which was fantastic, in no small measure due to So Morocco setting things up.
We will use So Morocco next time we go to arrange everything including some more adventurous excursions.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SoMorocco, Manager at So Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for your review and we're so glad you enjoyed your tour. The experience is always so much better with a guide. We look forward to you coming back to Morocco with us.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

So Morocco organised my whole trip brilliantly. I visited Rabat, Meknes, Fes, Agdz and Marrakesh. The driver was very helpful, knowledgable and spoke excellent English.
Due to a problem with EasyJet and Gatwick airport, my case did not arrive at the same time as I did - luckily So Morocco dealt with this whilst I was travelling to Rabat and I was reunited with my belongings at my next stop. My favourite Riad was in Agdz, but I have to say all of the roads were delightful.

SoMorocco, Manager at So Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Great that you enjoyed your tour of Morocco with us. We were more than happy to sort out the problem you experienced with your late luggage and re-unite you with it :-)
I'm glad you thought the driver was a good fit for you and that you enjoyed our accommodation choices. Hope to see you again in Morocco before too long.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

So Morocco were the only company I spoke to that seemed to really know Morocco and answered every single question I had promptly. I was a bit concerned that they didn't have many reviews but then realised that all their reviews were under their old name. And anyway, Linda's efficient and un ruffled style filled me with confidence.

Their "Making Memories" Family Adventure Tour was customised and turned out to be absolutely perfect. There was a lot of ground to cover but the car was comfortable and the driver was good company and got on great with the kids.

We stayed in some amazing places and particularly adored the caves and their place in Agdiz but the desert camping was a fantastic experience too. Everything was organised seamlessly and with the support of their UK office we felt really able to relax and know that we were in safe hands.

Overall our tour was how we would all like our holidays to be. Well organised, safe, fun, interesting and above expectations. There seem to be alot of companies out there doing this but So Morocco are doing it better.

Date of experience: May 2016
SoMorocco, Manager at So Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review. So Morocco really enjoyed the tour with your family. As you say there are some long distances to cover in order to see everything that you did and that's why the car and driver are so important. The accommodation is also a crucial part of the success of the tour and on this trip there is such a good variety, I know the kids loved the pools and the picnics too.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Can not speak highly enough about the experience and service we recieved from this company. So Morocco arranged a day guide and a driver to help us experience the beautiful Marrakech. Our guide was so friendly, his knowledge amazing! He took us to all the famous sights informing us of the history and customs of this lovely city.He walked us through the Souks,pointing out so many things we would never have experienced without his help.Our driver was so friendly and the car immaculate. We will be back !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SoMorocco, Manager at So Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you Jane and I'm looking forward to designing your longer tour with us in the Autumn.