“Good price,good room!”
Review of Hotel Pripiat

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pinsk
Hotel Pripiat
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pinsk
Minsk, Belarus
“Good price,good room!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Pinsk is known as town-museum,as there are a plenty of historical attractions!Come to Pinsk and stay in Hotel Pripyat!Hotel was reconstructed in 2012,so the rooms are very modern and well-equiped with all necessary things.What concerns prices,its really good and not so high.By the way,in hotel you can go to restaurant and night club and relax!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Olga F

Solo
  • Polish first
Asia
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Many of us don't stumble into Pinsk - we're here for a reason usually ! I found the hotel in a Belarus guide book and booked it through an agency but couldn't find anything about it. I even had to ask TripAdvisor to include it.

First things first - the hotel is currently being modernised. It is about 10 floors high and in a nice location in Pinsk.

I asked for a suite which cost about $90 per night. Expensive for Belarus but not bad for Western Eurpoeans.

I must have had the best room in the building. A lounging area, with flatscreen TV and nice bedroom and a bath with seprate shower and jacuzzi. And a fridge etc

The place is being modernised and I would recommend it if you have the same room as me. Although I saw lots of rooms unrenovated and probably cheaper.

One important thing is the breakfast in the restaurant. It was fantastic with plenty of options and I especially liked the yogurt/cheese filled pancakes.

I would stay there again - no problem

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
16 Thank pachanga496

Been to Hotel Pripiat? Share your experiences!