“Something a little different”
other travellers have booked this property
Unlock the Gallery Residence
Much more than a mere idea Experience a unique residence
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Unlock the Gallery Residence
Much more than a mere idea
Experience a unique residence
When you enter....
View our fantastic gallery
Take the stairway to heaven or actually….
As you pass peer into our delightful gallery,
Then your gallery residence awaits you
Discover a wonderful night’s sleep - bedroom 1
Or in the second bedroom – all linens provided
Relax, stay in and check out the view?
A master bathroom awaits you
Lay back and relax after your travels
Or shower before a night out? We provide towels, hairdryer and hand soaps
His and her preparation area
Shampoos and washing gels provided
Prepare home-from-home meals to delight
Relax, eat and plan your Brussels experience
From any angle..... then off for...
A perfect residence for dinning
TV, music or for strategically minded
Or read modern classics
Take time to explore & view
an image to behold
Books that make your mind think
Every nook and cranny holds an intrigue
Ideas for you to enjoy and relax in
A wonderful garden
And finally why not head out and see Brussels?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tracey M
Doha, Qatar
“Something a little different”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

Our family of 3 stayed in this 2 bedroom split level apartment above a contemporary art gallery for a week.
The apartment is well situated near many restaurants and near to all public transport with only a short ride into Brussels central.
It is well appointed with all the necessary appliances although there wasn’t a microwave (there is a convection oven) which I suggest would be a good addition.
Andrew is a great host and Farid who is in charge of the art gallery and assists are both very accommodating and helpful.
The only thing I would note is that there isn’t any air conditioning so the apartment can get quite warm at night in the middle of summer and there are circa 60 narrow steps to go up and down so it wouldn’t be suitable for the physically challenged.

Management Response
9 Aug 2018
Tracey & co. recently stayed in our self contained residency. They were great guests to host, were really easy to communicate with and they really made great use of my residency.

I rented, as always, the entire apartment out to them. They looked after it, all its content and returned it as they found it. A host can ask for no more.

I will be delighted and very welcoming if they book in with me again. I highly recommend them as guests to any host.

Many thanks Tracey for your booking.
ImLikeYou
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Appartement in Atelier”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The stylish minimalistic 2-floor apartment was located on the last 2 floors in Atelier Relier. We had an amazing stay there, the place is beautifully designed and you can reach the center by around half an hour walk. You can experience 3D art in the atelier, as well as in Apartment.
It was definitely worth it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Feb 2018
Katarina & co. recently stayed in my self contained apartment. They were great guests to host, were really easy to communicate with and they really made great use of my apartment.

Many thanks Katarina for your booking.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing