“Great sushi”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, The Netherlands
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Sushi at it's best. We ordered a mixed box which was excellent.
The waiter was not on the ball but the food quality compensated most of it.

• Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Brussels, Belgium
“Disappointing and poor service”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Upon arriving at the sushishop at Sablon, initial thoughts were the interior was pleasant with a very nice menu, however things quickly went downhill. The waitress got a number of items on our order wrong, the soup arrived with a plastic spoon, I ordered a tea that came in a paper nespresso cup, small things like that which gave a bad impression.
The sushi itself was very good but there are definite areas for improvement.

• Visited October 2012
Athens, Greece
“Very bad service”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I ordered a couple of times and it was ok because i just ordered the most expensive combined plateau on the menu that comes in a nice box.

One time i was with a friend but we didnt feel like eating 57 pieces so we ordered other 2 combinations and a cake.
The order came very very late, by the time it came my driver was waiting for me to go to the airport.

The delivery boy didnt come to the door, he called me from outside, for me to go down, in the rain. He wasn't even at the door, he was in the middle of the street.
The delivery boy didnt have change. He send ME to change the 50E bill. I tried to change in a shop but there was a huge line of 6 people in front of me and i was late for the airport... so i had to give a 10E tip. He didnt even speak english, didnt even thanked me.

I went back inside and when i looked in the bag... no desert, no sticks, no soia sos!!!!! 4 of the rolls were completely squashed, all the ingredients mixed together, the boxes were not even closed properly with a sticker.
The tuna had a strange color, a bit too purple, looked old.

This experience was a total turn off, i hate when im being robbed and although the sushi is not that bad i will never order again.

• Visited October 2012
Alicante, Spain
“Huge disappointment”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Definitely a disappointment. We ate in the restaurant and it did not go well. The sushi was not fresh. They brought out a plate of mixed sushi rolls after only a minute, and at the same time they brought out the miso soup that we had ordered so we were sort of forced to eat them both at the same time. The waiter spilled the soup on my partner! Accidents happen but--come on. Plus the restaurant was full of some annoying gnats that were just flying around the place in front of your nose while you ate. We had ordered some more rolls but after waiting for 15 min. we realized that they weren't going to come so we ordered the bill instead because we had had enough. Just to add the bathrooms were dirty and as it's a takeout place, it's difficult to relax there with takeout drivers constantly going in and out of the place. We won't be back.

• Visited September 2012
Muscat, Oman
“Yum yum yum !”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

They had the best salmon - cheese rolls !! Oh my god !! It was fresh salmon with a little Philadelphia cheese and rice in a roll .. Soooooo delicious !!