“Nouvelle Vie feels like at home”
Review of Nouvelle Vie

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ixelles
Nouvelle Vie
Ranked #13 of 19 Ixelles B&B and Inns
Germany
“Nouvelle Vie feels like at home”
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I stayed for three nights at the charming B&B "Nouvelle Vie". The owner, Fiorella, created a warmly and friendly atmosphere and was always ready to help. She recommended me her favourite places. The breakfast which is served in a beautiful room with view of the garden was opulent. Each bedroom has a special decoration and I stayed in the Japanese Room, a large room with a very comfortable queen size bed. It was very quiet so that I could relax after my working day. The bath nearby was very up-to-date, the towels were of high quality and there was a dressing gown waiting for me. Furthermore, the "Nouvelle Vie" is only a 10minutes walk away from the European Institutions. I can only recomend this B&B for business as well as leisure trips to Brussels!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank GermanyLaura

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I have stayed here several times in the past year and always enjoyed the stay. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated, some with en suite and others with nearby bathrooms. Sheets and towels are high quality and beds are very comfortable. The house feels rather like a private hotel. There are no lifts, however, so be prepared for stairs up to rooms on top floor The Italian hostess is friendly and welcoming and attentive to needs of her guests. Breakfasts are generous continental style, with wonderful freshly squeezed orange juice and large selection of teas! Free wifi is a plus. Convenient area close to buses and 10 minutes walk from metro, with nearby cafes, restaurants and shops.

Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Rome
Reviewed 5 August 2010

My room was very nice and well groomed.
The owner was very kind and she was always available to satisfy every demand.
The terrace for breakfast is wonderful and the atmosphere is homely and pleasant.
The location is strategical to reach the European institution area and to enjoy the night life of Brussels.
With any doubt I reccomend this B&B both for business and leasure trips.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 August 2010

The accomodation, food and service were excellent. Our room was
beautifully decorated with a special attention paid to every detail. The bed was really comfortable. The owner was very friendly and made us feel very welcome.
We found this a delightful place and we would certainly return there.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
london
Reviewed 22 April 2010

The room was pleasant but the area is very noisy. We had a shower en suite and there was also a bathroom so I asked if it was for our use as I like to have a bath, the proprietress was shocked at my asking. The wonderful breakfast recommended in the newspaper review on the wall consisted of a croissant each, some bread and jams, one shared pastry on the first day and two minute pastries, one each, on the second day, not exactly generous for a B and B which was quite expensive and, unlike most accommodation in Brussels, the same price at weekends, rather than cheaper. The towels weren't changed but left damp for us each day. My advice is find somewhere else!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank travellertrip
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ixelles
Thon Hotel EU
#7 of 16 in Ixelles
Thon Residence Parnasse
Thon Residence Parnasse
#13 of 16 in Ixelles

Been to Nouvelle Vie? Share your experiences!