I have stayed at Odette's many times for business and family trips and it is always a great experience! I have to say that service is getting better and more professional after each of my visits. There is a lovely homey atmosphere. While reading the other reviews I have to agree that taking a shower is not practical and may be something could be done to solve this, but the bathrooms are beautiful. Room and bathroom are very clean.
Food is great, nothing complicated but always very fresh and good quality products, nice wine list. Breakfast is very good, I love the small pastries, the fresh fruit salad and eggs are very nicely cooked. But don't be in a hurry, it takes a little time to get it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private residence built in the 1920's, Odette en Ville is located in the Chatelain quarter, lively by day and quiet by night. Intended to be a place where guests can relax at the end of a day's touring or work, this is a hotel with a difference, intimate and exclusive like a boutique hotel, yet with the impeccable service of a traditional establishment. Odette en Ville offers the same cheerful, contemporary comfort as the original Odette in Williers, the essence of city pleasures and authentic luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Odette en Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Odette En Ville Hotel Ixelles
- Odette En Ville Brussels, Belgium