This is a good hotel but I get the sense they do the absolute minimum to be considered a good hotel. Given their location next to the EU Parliament, they probably don’t have to excel. The room was clean. Beds comfortable. Bathroom very small. Shower good. The pool is part of a commercial Work Out Center and it’s packed and small. But the water was very warm and if you can squeeze yourself into the pool it’s worth it. Service in the hotel is good (not excellent.) The Concierge room is tiny and is closed on the weekend. It did open for a couple hours on Sunday night; not much to speak of. I wouldn’t recommend booking a stay here for the Concierge level services. The breakfast downstairs is good (not great). There are some decent restaurants in the square a couple of blocks down the street.
The hotel is a reasonable walk from the downtown tourist center. Hotels downtown can be old and quite expensive, so it is worth considering staying here if you can get a decent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the energy of Belgium's capital city from sophisticated accommodations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Enjoy staying in the heart of the European Quarter at our hotel in Brussels located near famous destinations in the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Brussels Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brussels Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium