we are a family of 4 ( 2 kids 9 & 4 yrs old ) and stayed here for 1 night for a stop over in our Europe Holiday. the stay was pleasant and food was decent ..
My Reco's for the place are
1. Good location and makes travel inside brussels pretty easy
2. WIFI is chargeable and quite expensive ...Free WIFI is restricted to the lobby and was very average quality ... this is the only place in our entire holiday that we had this ... Hotel Mgmt should look into please
3. Breakfast was included in our package and was pretty decent .. I however think they should have a Egg counter at least so that we can get fresh fried eggs :-) .....
4. Service was pretty decent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the energy of Belgium's capital city from sophisticated accommodations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Enjoy staying in the heart of the European Quarter at our hotel in Brussels located near famous destinations in the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Brussels Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brussels Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium