We really enjoyed our stay at the Renaissance. The staff were very helpful, provided a map upon checkin and gave some great reccomendations for walking around and places to eat. The hotel is a little off the beaten path but everything we wanted to see was within walking distance.
We really enjoyed the lounge. They provided water and other drinks all day. There was a nice coffee machine also available. They also added a nice touch by putting out local candies with a short paragraph discussing the origin of the candies. We really enjoyed that as we love finding local treats and food. The breakfast in the lounge was great. It is closed on the weekends (which is a little strange) but we just ate downstairs and it was just as good. There was a large selection and everything seemed fresh.
Also this hotel is very close to a train station which was also really handy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the energy of Belgium's capital city from sophisticated accommodations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Enjoy staying in the heart of the European Quarter at our hotel in Brussels located near famous destinations in the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance Brussels Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brussels Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium