The formerly Marriot, now Renaissance Hotel is a very high standard, but also an affordable place to stay. Not 1 minute walking distance from The European Parliament ant the Luxembourg Station, it is situated in the very heart of Brussels European Center.
The Hotel is really clean, friendly multi-language personnel and very caring. I stayed there with 3 colleagues for 3 nights in the Apartment section of the hotel. Our rooms were always clean by 12.00 just perfect. The breakfast is quite good, although as a vegetarian I don't get to taste too much of it but all I tasted was excellent and of great quality.
Rooms are spacious, clean and welcoming, so there is really nothing negative to say about the Renaissance.
Ant the Best is yet to come: ... the hotel features a great fitness room and swimming pool with jacuzzi where easily 30-40 people can hang out without it being too stressful. (all free of charge!!!) So the Renaissance is really an amazing place to stay! A place I'd gladly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the energy of Belgium's capital city from sophisticated accommodations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Enjoy staying in the heart of the European Quarter at our hotel in Brussels located near famous destinations in the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Brussels Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brussels Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium