US$150
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Hotel Leopold(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
US$230
US$200
  • Restaurant
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$117
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Brussels Hotel(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$130
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Le Berger(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
  • Restaurant
Made in Louise(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$126
US$110
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

All reviewsliving roomminute walkeuropean quarterbedroom doorpool and saunaluxembourg stationquiet areahome away from homeseparate toiletsitting areadishwasherrenaissancemetrobrusselstaxisquare
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We've stayed there for 3 nights in April, the rooms are spacious by european standards and have almost everything you need, two wc's, kitchen with all appliances, dishes... etc. Big windows and balcony, not very comfy bed though. Transport is around the corner - a lot of buses, metro ... taxi is always near lobby of Marriott hotels - 50 meters away.
The breakfast in Marroitt hotel which could be a part of package is very nice - bacon, omelet, potato... fruits, juices are tasty and waiters service is fast and always with a smile.
Great hotel.
Minuses: there was a tough bed and strange smell in the room in very first day, but open window saved us.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We spent a week here while relocating. Lovely soft bed, well equiped kitchen, and the freedom to use all the facilities of the Renaissance Hotel next door. Well located, easy walk to lots of restaurants, interesting neighbourhoods and the metro system. We had loads of baggage and we got great help moving in and out.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have stayed here before two or three times and was really disappointed on my last visit in 2011. I did outline a list of issues when checking out and was assured that improvements would be made. So, I took a chance and stayed here again for two nights last weekend and was pleasantly surprised that things were much better than before. The apartment was very clean and, unlike before, was in a good state of repair. There was a folder with a comprehensive guide to apartment/hotel services available, again, something not provided on my previous stay. The kitchen area had sufficient cutlery and crockery this time. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom and for both nights I had a comfortable and quiet sleep.
As before, I was given a letter at check-in informing me that as I was staying two nights, the apartment would not be cleaned during my stay. Being there on my own, this was not a problem but I do think it is a little 'penny-pinching' by management.
Breakfast was included in the rate and is available in the next door Renaissance Hotel. It was very busy in there on the Sunday morning but there were plenty of staff on duty and the buffet was kept well stocked. Fruits, cold meats and croissants met my needs fully as I feel the hot items in the 'American Breakfast' section do not really suit my British taste for what constitutes a cooked breakfast. That morning the staff, mostly young women, were friendly, attentive and efficient. On the Monday morning, the restaurant was much quieter and less staff were on duty. In particular, there were two men working there who were far more concerned in having a conversation with each other than in being the least bit pro-active in meeting the needs of the paying guests.
Finally, on check out, there was only one receptionist at the front desk so had to wait for her to deal with the person in front of me and then answer a phone call when she was serving me thus, slowing down the process. I don't blame here for this as surely management should have more than one person at the desk. So, overall, a better experience on this stay but still room for improvement.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2013

first impression is of a run-down hotel, poorly maintained. Then the service is really bad, with only rude and inefficient staff, when asking for services they should provide but they do not. Loss of laundry and rooms not cleaned daily. This hotel is not cheap considering that you anyway receive less or nothing.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2013

very nice, clean and spacious apartment. we loved staying here as we had plenty of room to spread out. good area. love the little pita shop across the street. also Fatboys sports bar down the street has great chicken wings, and raspberry beer :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family