“IL NOBILE it must have a meaning delicious ;P” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Nobile

Il Nobile
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Il Nobile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 176 Restaurants in Ixelles
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean, European, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Chicago, Illinois
“IL NOBILE it must have a meaning delicious ;P”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stopped here with my family while on a tour of Brussels and now every time I come in Belgium I pass by Il Nobile . The food is fantastic, very reasonably priced and the server ( Astrit ) Is so kind and helpful.
Children loved it and we're ready to to leave for Berlin..

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bujar G

Columbia, Missouri
“Very nice pizza option on Fernand Cocq”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had lunch at the Il Nobile and found it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The pizzas are cooked in a real, wood-burning oven at the front of the house, which allows you to watch the artistry with which they are made. The menu (which is available in English) offers a good variety of pizzas, as well as pastas, starters, and secondi piatti. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very pleasant, the staff attentive, and the food quite good.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank LMOverby
Singapore
“Child-friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great Italian restaurant at Place Fernand Cocq. The staff are friendly, prices (including beer) are very reasonable and the pizza (we had quattro stagioni) was big, cooked right in front of us and delicious- more than enough for me and my 5-year old.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank rypper
Brussels, Belgium
“Disappointing, at least for Italians”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I'm Italian and I was excited to hopefully find a great new restaurant, especially for pizza, where I could easily pop in for Italian food. Then, alas, big disappointment. We got pizza, so that's all I can speak about. The pizza dough is fine, but the quality of ingredients is pretty low and deceiving. My pizza went down like a brick in my stomach. As long these questionably 'authentic' restos do not invest on real high-quality mozzarella (not sure where you bought what you put on my margherita) and high-quality Italian tomato sauce, Italians in Brussels will keep going for their pizza in Fratelli La Bufala, Cosi' Come' and La Bottega Della Pizza. My comment can only refer to the pizza, so maybe the rest of the menu is better? Although I am not sure how Italians serving disappointing pizza could make great other type of authentic Italian food. However, the restaurant itself is very pretty, and they clearly made an effort in the decor and atmosphere. I am sorry to say I will not go back again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank ItalianInBrussels
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent Italian Resto in Ixelles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

What a wonderful find: excellent food, reasonable prices and wonderful personnel! Tested it out for the first time, but won't be the last! Our pizzas and risotto were all delicious! Luca, Medi and Olivia made wonderful ambiance by welcoming everyone personally and taking the time to talking to all customers and making the service really personalized. I highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014