“Average ”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
ATHENS
“Average ”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We went there on Sunday noon family of 5 for lunch! We had great expectations since we love Greek food but they weren't met at all!
Portions were very very small , Spanish tapas size! Taste was great but we had to order 2 of each dish in order to feed our appetite! Deserts were ok but value compared to portions was disappointing !

• Greek first
“Best Greek food!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Brand new Greek restaurant in Brussels. The combination of a great chef and charming owners make this a very special place to eat. Original and fresh local ingredients shipped all the way from Greece, very good wine selection, very affordable prices, and a welcoming atmosphere. If you try it once you will want to go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank cuciniere
Volos, Greece
“Excellent Tastes.”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you want to eat pure and original greek tastes then "philema" is the right one. The materials were absolutely pure (try the olive oil to get an idea) and this affects the final taste which is excellent.
The chef has talent and cooks with love for his customers.Certainly i will visit this restaurant again, on my next trip in Brussels.

• Visited November 2013
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
“Another reason to visit Brussels”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I told the chef that the lamb souvlaki was the best lamb I had tasted since my wedding. That was 10 years ago and had been marinaded for two days (one more than normal) by a local restaurant. Apparently the chef here also marinades for two days. Fantastic vegetarian dishes available, full of flavour and texture and all in a friendly and comfortable setting. If you can't get to Greece go to Brussels and experience great Greek cuisine.

• Visited October 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Food ok but not great, cold and unpleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We went there some weeks ago on a Friday night. We knew this restaurant from the time Nea Genia was in there, a Greek restaurant. I must say that I was disappointed this time. The food was ok but not great, not refined. The decoration is a bit cold, and I was cold myself in the restaurant; no heating and rainy outside. There were not many people eating, only Greek people. What struck me most was the cold and indifferent behaviour of the waiters, especially the man. Very short answers, not a smile to see. I also had the feeling the waitress was observing us from behind the counter as there were not many people to serve. The boss came to ask whether the food was good, but it was disturbing he was walking around all the time without doing anything. I had a cold and indifferent feeling leaving that restaurant and do not recommend it at all for a cosy dinner.

• Visited October 2013