Location was great, on same block as metro and near great shopping/restaurant area, nice base for walking to most of the major sights. Room was modern and clean (most important to me) but the bathroom was small and dark. The bathroom in particular was not up to Sofitel standards based on others I have stayed in elsewhere which were really luxurious. Front desk staff were very pleasant at check-in, however I had various issues with the service (not all major things, but below the standard that I have come to expect from Sofitel!): the turn-down maid came while I was in the room, I asked her to return in an hour (I needed more towels and water, etc) then went out for a few hours; she never returned at all. Ordered room-service for breakfast, and their staff came by the room 3 times before I was finished eating to retrieve the cart (!); in fact, on the 2nd try, he just opened the door and walked in-- I was in my bathrobe, so this was extra highly inappropriate. And finally, I had to call my airline to confirm something and asked the Concierge for the local number of the airline. Before dialing the number he provided me from the room phone, I asked how much it cost to make a local call; he told me 1.30Eur flat rate. When I checked out a few hours later, I had a bill for $18Eur for my 30 minute phone call. When I brought it to the front desk agent's attention, he was entirely inflexible, and didn't even offer an apology for the Concierge's mistake even if he couldn't remove the charge. It was a very off-putting way to end the stay. All in all, wouldn't stay here again in Brussels. Clean hotel and nice location but that's it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium