We stayed for an anniversary weekend. The staff were very friendly, the hotel was hip and swish whilst enjoying the efficiency of a well known brand. The rooms were comfortable and probably standard European sized rooms. The two best things about this hotel were the beds, which were amazing, and the terrace bar, which was just a lovely place to relax in the evening. Also it had free internet which was a plus.
Downside was that the breakfast was expensive for what it was. Overall we would definitely go back if in Brussels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium