This is my first experience of the Sofitel Louise in Brussels and it certainly lived up to expectations. It was a little busy on the street at the main entrance when I arrived as the hotel is just of Ave Louise, a busy shopping area in the city. There's not much room to drop off or pick up passengers at busy times. An escalator whisks you up from street level to the main reception area. It's definitely a very trendy hotel, a little different from the other Sofitel in Brussels, but very much in keeping with the modern style and feel of the brand. I had a very comfortable room and it came with a terrific wet room / rain shower area. The bar / restaurant (Crystal Lounge) is also very trendy and had a great atmosphere the night I stayed. The choice of food and the quality was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium