We stayed here as a couple on a weekend break in Brussels.
Excellent location- approx 15-20min walk to the old historic town (nice walk) and the hotel itself is right in the shopping district next to high-end designer stores.
Nice room and we got a good bed and breakfast rate by booking with the hotel directly.
Free internet access, good coffee/tea facilities and excellent bedding.
They remembered it was our anniversary and gave a nice dessert delivered to our room one evening.
Breakfast was good.
Only concern was the 35euros the hotel charge per day for parking. We parked in an underground secure car park 2 minutes walk away for 17euros per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium