We arrived via the Eurostar for a long weekend just before Christmas. For some unknown reason we decided to walk from the station which was a 20 minute walk through some pretty dodgy areas in the middle of the night; what we should have done was got the metro to Louise which is right outside the hotel. The hotel is situated in the middle of the shopping district nestled between all the designer shops you can think of. It looked very majestic from the outside covered in lights with an escalator straight up to reception. We were given a street facing room which had good views but got quite noisy in the evening due to a club nearby. The room was clean and modern with the most comfortable bed I'd ever slept in, a huge array of tv channels to choose from (even BBC!) and free wifi. The bathroom was nice but the shower wasn't very powerful or hot and the room seemed to smell damp. The hotel reception were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium