Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
Sun Hotel(Ixelles)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
2,203 results
All reviewshermes toiletriescrystal loungeluxury roomthe grand placeclassic roomturn down servicehigh end shoppingrain showerlouis vuittonnespresso machineshopping districtdesigner shopsminute walkmetro stationlocation is excellentbooked this hotelnice bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed for 2 nights, midweek. Didn't sample many of the facilities at the hotel, but the public spaces looked nice and the rooms were fine. The walls might be a bit thin as there was a child in the room next door that I could hear screaming a lot, which was really annoying. I requested a room at the front as I prefer street views to courtyards at the back - I was happy with my choice as there was a reasonable view out front. Location was fine - not right in the thick it if, but definitely easy walking distance to the centre and other attractions and a very easy ride to/from the Eurostar station. As I didn't know the city very well, I asked the concierge for restaurant recommendations - an Italian for one night and a Belgian restaurant the other - both were rubbish and I was extremely disappointed. I'll follow my nose next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank meg987
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The Sofitel Brussels, Le Louise was a stunning hotel. My wife and i staye dthere in the summer of 2013 and were very impressed. Close to the designer shops and a walk to the centre. We found it a great base and got the train to Bruge for the Day. An amazing meal at Le Chateau de la Foret (very understaed, how it doesnt have ut's 3rd michelin star i do not know

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBLL, Marketing Coordinator at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your comment on TripAdvisor and read that you were "very impressed" by your stay. We are glad that you found our hotel "stunning" and that you enjoyed its proximity with the city center as well as with other cities such as Bruges.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Best Regards,

Quentin Guiraud,
Marketing Coordinator, Sofitel Brussels Le Louise

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My husband and I decided to book this hotel based on other people's review right here on TripAdvisor. The hotel is located on Avenue Le Louise, and for those ladies like me who like to shop, this hotel is perfect for you! We arrived in July in the midst of sale season too, so this might have slightly contributed to our overall satisfaction. My husband's luggage was left behind during transit, and the hotel staff (all of them) were so helpful and patient in helping us track his luggage back to us. We did not want to spend time calling and sitting around waiting for his luggage to arrive (which took 3 days!), so the hotel and did that for us. We did not waste time exploring the city of Brussels and we totally fell in love. This is one highly UNDER rated city in our opinion. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and will definitely come back and stay with Sofitel Le Louise. :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lilmisshar
SOFITELBLL, Responsable des Services d'Accueil at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Chers Clients,

I am delighted to read your Magnifique feedback regarding your visit last summer at the Sofitel Brussels Le Louise. I am delighted you enjoyed the experience and I am also pleased to hear that you felt the service was excellent. (to help you with your luggage )
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Stéphanie Bronner
Responsable des Services d'Accueil

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed here on 29 and 30 December because of the excellent TA ratings and the hotel itself did not disappoint. The hotel is in a good location not far from the Midi train station (we actually walked from the station to the hotel which was about 20 minutes), and it is only a 15 minutes to Grand Place and tourist center.

The room was wonderful, clean and the beds comfortable. They provided us with a cot for our son, which was perfect. They also gave my son a little welcome package of chocolates and water, which was so thoughtful and made him feel like a VIP!

The hotel would get an excellent rating except for the concierge, who was really sub-par. He could only recommend a few restaurants which we later looked up on TA with so-so reviews, so it did seem like he was getting a kick-back for recommending certain restaurants. We stayed two nights and the same concierge failed in finding us a suitable restaurant both nights, so we actually had to venture out on our own. He was friendly enough and not rude, just incompetent. So sorry, this was the only blemish on an otherwise perfect stay at a great hotel.

Room Tip: Check lastminute.com for fantastic Eurostar and hotel packages--we got an incredible deal.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed before Christmas to visit the Christmas Markets. The staff were very friendly and helpful and provided with us with a map of the city - very useful! The hotel was lovely and very accommodating when we told that we had booked a double room not a twin and moved us rooms at 11.30PM. I would stay at this hotel or any other Sofitel hotel again if I get the same service and style of room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple