As mentioned the location is good is you wanna be in the on the main shopping street.
Parking is sufficient either on road or few meters away in the underground parking. I was not clear, or did not read well that the doormen is able to be used as valet parking and I ended up walking back which I disliked. (Always nice to have direct access to parking from hotel.)
The lobby and the area's + terrace are nice, I just felt the lobby was cramped. The restaurant is nicely decorated and both service and food was perfect. Breakfast was nice, very French as one can expect in Brussels.
My sole remark, and that makes my judgment to average is that the lobby, the hallways/corridors to the room and the elevator are all narrow, small and make you feel depressed. The room itself was complete although the bathroom soso. My bed was used too much on one side making me roll into the lower part. This is very annoying and its something I experience more frequent in hotels. I feel hotels should be more aware of this problem and actually check the mattresses after a while.
Staff in general very kind.
So all in all a fine hotel but not very special if you ask me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium