Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
Hotel Leopold(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$116
  • Room Service
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$115
US$84
US$81
US$82
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Berger(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$83
Made in Louise(Ixelles)
US$115
  • Bar/Lounge
2,221 results
All reviewshermes toiletriescrystal loungeluxury roomthe grand placeclassic roomturn down servicehigh end shoppingrain showerlouis vuittonnespresso machineshopping districtdesigner shopsminute walkmetro stationlocation is excellentbooked this hotelnice bathroom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My fiancé booked me a long weekend in Brussels for my birthday and had booked this hotel. I was very impressed with his choice on arrival! The hotel looks quite grand when you walk in, and generally looks beautiful. The lady on reception, Camille I think, was really helpful and friendly. She actually upgraded us to a luxury room which was really nice.

The room was beautiful, and a good size. Bathroom was also a good size and I loved the massive shower with the big rain drop shower head! Bed was really comfy too.

Hotel is in a good location. It took about 20 minutes to walk to Grand Place. There was a good selection of restaurants in Place du Grand Sablon which was around 10 minutes walk away.

They were also really good and let us check out later for no charge, which I thought was really good and most hotels want to charge you for any extra thing.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Brussels and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joebella
SOFITELBLL, Responsable des Services d'Accueil at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sofitel Brussels le Louise, and that you found our staff and services of such a high standard.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel Brussels Le Louise in the near future.

Magnifiquely yours

Stéphanie Bronner
Responsable des Services d'Accueil

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was staying there for an overnight while visiting my daughter in Brussels.
As there is no driveway in front of the hotel, it is nearly impossible to wait for a "voiturier" for the valet parking as there are constantly cars driving up behind you. The good thing is that there is a secure and guarded public underground parking right in front of you and even better ... much cheaper than the valet parking. However you have to carry your bags all by yourself to the hotel and up to the first floor to the reception area.
The check-in went smooth and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was furnished with lots of taste and quite modern and the bathroom was small but had all what's needed. Especially the walk-in shower was just great !
The restaurant is more a bar-styled place and I must say that the seats were not very comfortable. The menu did not have much of a choice but the food and the service were OK However the price was excessive. The buffet breakfast had all what is needed and again the service was very good! The Grand Place is about a 15 minutes walk away as well as the Palais Royal and The avenue Louise with all the well known shops is just next door.
All in all.. I would definitely go back for another stay, maybe not to the restaurant next time, but the professionalism and the friendliness of the staff makes it a nice place to stay in Brussels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SOFITELBLL, In charge of e-reputation at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comment on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read that you had a nice experience at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise while visiting your daughter. I am glad you enjoyed our central location and "the professionalism and the friendliness of the staff". We are also proud that you liked the design of our comfortable bedrooms. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.

Nevertheless I am sorry to read that you were disappointed by our valet parking service. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Regarding your comment about the Crystal Lounge, the restaurant has a trendy interior designed by famous architect Antoine Pinto where you can savour inspired cuisine created by our Chef Adwin Fontein. I am sorry to read that you found the prices "excessive".

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Sofitel. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and service for which we are known throughout the world.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I recently stayed here for 4 nights during July.
Hotel staff were great on check in and process was done quickly.
The room was amazing, bathroom just on the left as you walked in, shower was spacious and nicely toned (dark colours). A small window that could be covered peered into the bedroom (directly at the tv).
The bed was soft and just all round fantastic. Loads of space and room to store luggage.
Tv was in a great spot, right in the field of view from the bed and shower.
The view was ok. To the left (if you leaned right into the window) was the city and could see around 15-20km in the distance. Directly in front of the window was old and dilapidated buildings and a view of the bar area/courtyard.
Cleaning was done daily and very attentive.
My only issue was that I was not informed breakfast was included in the rate and due to the price, I only ate it once and then every other morning I wandered trying to find something open (which is Europe, seems to be very late and by this time I was starving).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
SOFITELBLL, In charge of e-reputation at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We warmly would like to thank you for sharing your beautiful experience on TripAdvisor. It’s a pleasure to read your nice words!

We are really glad that you enjoyed the “great staff” of our hotel and your "amazing room".

We hope the nice design and the comfort of our room left you long lasting memories.

We are also thrilled that you noticed the specific attention of our housekeeping department. They were touched by your kind comments.

Regarding the breakfast included in your room rate, we are very sorry that you did not know about that. We will make sure our ambassadors transmit the right information at right time. We instill everyday a sense of empathy and service to our staff, please kindly accept our apologies if these values have not been met.

Hoping to see you very soon at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise for another memorable experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The hotel is luxurious, however the food and drink seemed pricey (100 Euros for dinner and drinks). You can't stop outside the hotel, so you must park (there is an underground multi-story car park nearby for about 15 Euros per day) and then walk to the hotel. The palace is about a 15 minute walk from the hotel and the city centre is about 30 minutes walk. We visited the Resistance Museum which was very interesting. There is a metro, trams and buses, but we didn't figure out how to use public transport to get to the centre. There are many high end shops near the hotel (Versace, Christian Dior, etc) and there is plent to see in the centre, including the many chocolate shops!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoolsReading

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay in couple at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our central location and the "high end shops near the hotel".

In spite of the efforts the team put in to create some special moments for you, we sincerely regret that some aspects of your stay left you unhappy. We are sorry to read that you found the food and drinks pricey and that you had parking issues. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We remain at your entire disposal for any kind of information that you may need and we hope your next visit at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise will be more than excellent and truly unforgettable.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Sofitel has won a loyal customer. They impressed me from the moment we arrive bleary eyed and sleep deprived from our journey. I love the decor, the beds are frankly hard to tear yourself out of, the hotel is kept in spotless condition but the best part is the staff of this hotel. If the staff in all Sofitel hotels are this helpful, kind and thoughtful, I will never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: We had a courtyard room which usually means the crappy rooms in most hotels but I really enjoyed looking out on the courtyard. Our friends had a city view and enjoyed that as we'll so I don't think you can go wrong. The concierge was super helpful and friendly. The service we received from the front desk and the breakfast room was first class. The bar service could be a little slow with the exception of Lucie, she was on her game.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple