Not much to say. My experience with luxury hotels is a 5 star resort and a couple of 4 stars. Sofitel easily tops them all.
Amazing rooms, amazing rain-shower, amaaaazing bed and pillows, amazing (scented!) hotel, extensive amenities, super-quite room. What can I say.. they even fold the toilet paper to make a little triangle at the end.
Our stay included a weekend rate, and an early booking discount and was an incredible bargain (about 110 euros per night for a Luxury room).
We never had breakfast so I cannot comment - if you are into sweets you can have breakfast at Haagen, just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium