“Absolutely super!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woluwe-St-Pierre
La Tour de Bebelle B&B
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Beautiful property - friendly staff - good breakfast. We were very happy with the last minute booking we found. Accommodation is brussels is very expensive - but this property swas worth the cost.

A little out of town but you know that on booking. Underground trains get you there without hassle.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Thanks to the many reviewers for their comments on this inn, which is why we chose it. Wonderfully warm people. Great neighborhood/ location. Easy to drive to (if you've driven in Brussels, you know why this is great...) and also to get to/from the airport, yet also easy Metro to the center. We've stayed before in the Sablon and by Midi Station, which is walkable to the center, but this has some real advantages, such as the peacefulness, easy driving and easy, safe, free parking. Good Wifi. Hosts live on site (thus available if needed) and are very warm and accommodating. Good breakfast on our schedule. Very large luxurious room. Would have loved a bath (tub) instead of just a shower and we thought that was what we reserved, but not certain, so no issue, but if you care, you should check. Also, my follow up email after reserving by booking.com received no response (they ask that you get in touch if your arrival time will not be within the norm). But my phone call on the day of arrival worked and they were very, very accommodating (thanks!). Be aware as others have noted that there a lots of stairs--gorgeous, but some might not like that or have trouble with it. Seemed like mostly business guests (likely EU, etc), so very efficient and quiet. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Stay for 2 nights in May-13. As we are driving and wants a place with free parking and away from the busy central area, we found this place in TA. Location is near to railway and has a few eateries around the neighborhood. Room is big and clean. Breakfast is normal but sufficient. However for some reasons, the room was not cleaned on the 2nd day. As we were back late on that day, we have to do without housekeeping till the next day when we checked out. Overall pleased with the place.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Very good bed and breakfast. Spacious, comfortable and modern rooms and good service in general. Bathroom is very good. Flat Screen TV in room and high speed wifi all around the house. Breakfast is modest but good. Decoration is nice. Very close to Montgomery round in Brussels.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This B&B is in a tall, handsome house, situated in a quiet neighbourhood. The bed was comfortable and the room clean and spacious. The breakfasts were delicious, and there are plenty of good restaurants within 5-10 minutes walking distance. It was also extremely reasonably priced, especially for Brussels where accomodation seems to be very expensive. I came for work and where I needed to go was just around the corner, but if I were to return to Brussels for any reason I would stay here again as it's also only a short walk (about 5 minutes) from the metro, making it easy to get anywhere quickly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Spent 5 nights here and completely enjoyed the experience. I was doing some training in the area and everyday I came back really hungry and tired. Less than 5min walking distance there were 3 places to go have dinner and a drink. All of them really good. The place was very quiet so I was allowed to rest as I needed. And 10min walking distance I was able to find 2 different metro/tram stations and 2 super markets. One of the most important things for me when I'm traveling is to have a good interent connection and this BnB offered one that worked pretty well, something I was very thankful for. The service was excellent, they were always looking out for me and if I needed anything.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Everyone that goes often to Brussels knows that unless you pay a lot of money, it is very hard to find a good place. This is the first complete exception that I find. This B&B is beautiful, peaceful and not expensive. It is well located and cheap.
The decoration is full of taste, the quality of sleep really good (is very quiet), internet reliable and fast. My room was big and beautiful, with a really good bathroom. Everything is clean and the breakfast is also very nice.
The people that run it are friendly and nice.
Next time I go to Brussels I will go here again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woluwe-St-Pierre
Eurostars Montgomery
#2 of 4 in Woluwe-St-Pierre
B-aparthotel Montgomery
B-aparthotel Montgomery
#1 of 1 in Woluwe-St-Pierre

Been to La Tour de Bebelle B&B? Share your experiences!