I am not a big fan of smaller hotels when i am on a business trip. I prefer to have the well know chains so I know what I get. But the client booked me here. I must say that I was positively surprised. It started with the lady from Chile at the reception; she provided the perfect "welcome home" feeling. We were with 4 and they managed to give us our own floor on the back side of the hotel. This shows the level of hospitality ! The hotel consists of 2 connected buildings. A larger one in front and a small one in the back. the building in the back has only 4 rooms per floor. The room was large, including a sofa, in a very traditional style. Bathroom was nice. Bed slept ok, pillow could have been a bit more firm, but thats a personal preference. The hotel is old and needs some maintenance, in the hallway an electric socket was out and my carpet looked filthy. Breakfast was simple, but complete. Wifi was free.
Conclusion: Great staff and a better experience then i expected. Not a bad place, with great personal service
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Eurostars, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel Woluwe-St-Pierre
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel Brussels
- Eurostars Montgomery Brussels/Woluwe-St-Pierre
- Montgomery Hotel Brussels