Hotel Catalonia Brussels(Saint-Gilles)
US$82
US$158
US$127
  • Bar/Lounge
Vintage Hotel Brussels(Saint-Gilles)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$61
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Hotel Neufchatel(Saint-Gilles)
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

NH Brussels Stephanie(Saint-Gilles)
US$70
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Manos Premier Hotel(Saint-Gilles)
US$316
US$193
  • Breakfast included
1,124 results
All reviewstoilet papershag carpetavenue louisecolorful hoteltwo metro stationsminute walkcolour schemecity centregreat designquiet areathree nightsbed was comfortablebudget hotelbars and restaurantsshort stayshopping areathe grand place
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Let's readjust your expectations so as not to disappoint yourself: (1) it's a small hotel and you won't receive very warm welcome. Friendly staff at the reception should be able to answer questions and offer help. (2) The interior is getting a bit aged but clean. You should still have a very comfortable stay. (3) One small lift. You might need to wait a bit for going up and down. (4) Shower area is small and water can spill out easily to make a pond in toilet.

The great things about Pantone: The pantone decors can effectively brighten up the room and mood. A peaceful neighbourhood with good number of grocery shops, restaurants, particularly Italian & Lebanon cuisines. It's within a few minutes' walk from two Metro stations - Louise and Hotel Des Monnaise.

CAUTION: Go for the room types of bigger size - with more space and windows facing streets, some with a balcony/terrace. Although I didn't make my request clear enough through the online agent, they tried to accommodate my request for a room with balcony. I am thankful for their help and I enjoyed my 2 nights' stay there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
DanielTrafikant, Gérant at Pantone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kevin C

thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for your feedback. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed the stay in terms of the decor, the brightness of our rooms and their colors and the location.
we also thank you for recognizing the staff flexibility with guests' requests for room types. they do their utmost to accommodate the guests' according to their wants and color moods!

Warm regards

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This hotel is located in the St Gilles area and within an easy walk to the metro Louise.
Clean hotel and lovely staff. Good continental breakfast. Good selection of bars and restaurants also within walking distance.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
DanielTrafikant, Gérant at Pantone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear kathchapman57

thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for your positive review. We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed the Pantone experience in terms of the location, the cleanliness of the hotel, our staffing and our buffet breakfast. We look forward welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We found out about the hotel through a friend, and decided to book our stay there as well, given she also had a nice experience there. What a great decision!
We had a warm welcome from the reception staff, that kindly gave us a room with a balcony (with a pretty nice view as well!), since we were staying for a few days.
The breakfast was well served and the nice little gift shop filled with Pantone Lifestyle products are a nice touch.
Will be back!

Room Tip: rooms on the 8th floor have 2 balconies
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
DanielTrafikant, Gérant at Pantone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Arturo M

thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for your positive review.
We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your experience in terms of the staffing, the room views, the breakfast and our Pantone Universe Boutique!
we look forward welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My second stay after a few years and it is starting to show its age. Well located and a cracking kebab shop a hundred metres up the road so fine for a night. Reception staff helpful. Pricey breakfast. Accommodation Could do with a refresh.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard S
DanielTrafikant, Gérant at Pantone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Richard S

thank you for your feedback as well as for choosing again the Pantone hotel!
Im happy to learn you enjoyed the experience again in terms of the location and the helpful staff, please note that we will be going under rennovation during this year thus it would be our pleasure welcoming you back soon in a refreshed ambience!

warm regards

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a small, conveniently located hotel in a lovely part of the city. All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. The room is small but about what you would expect in an urban European setting for this price. My room on the 7th floor had a great view of the surrounding area. Be aware that the only toiletries provided are a shower cap and two wall dispensers of hair/shower gel. It wasn't a problem for me, but might be something other travelers would like to know. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom and a heated towel rack. I only stayed one night, with a late check in and an early check out, so the two issues I had may not apply to every guest. First of all the wifi signal was incredibly weak and/or spotty, but it didn't matter to me because of my short stay. Also, there was an extreme variation in the water pressure during my shower in the morning. Again, since I was in a hurry and I was checking out I didn't report it, and maybe it was a one time thing. I didn't have breakfast either but what I saw, as I waited for my cab, seemed about what you would expect for the 15 Euro price tag. At check out the desk clerk offered me a coffee while I waited for my cab, which I thought was nice.

So, if you are looking for a great location in a friendly no frills setting, this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
DanielTrafikant, Gérant at Pantone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear thechemmeister

Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for your review. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay in terms of the staffing, location, the rates and the views.
We are aware to the issue on the seventh floor WiFi in the end of April and happy to inform you that the router was changed to provide better connection to future guests

warm regards