I have stayed on many occasions at Suite Home Stephanie, for stays ranging from 3 days to 3 weeks. There are so many positive points, I don't know where to start...
1. location: Suite Home Stephanie is very conveniently located close to place Stephanie and avenue Louise, with tons of shops, restaurants, and cafés close by. It is also very close to several tram and metro stops, making it easier to travel within Brussels.
2. rooms: all rooms I have had so far (different sized) were very comfortable. I really like their modern style, so for me that is definitely a plus... Although I have never fully used it, the kitchen is very well equipped. Small to medium size bathrooms with shower.
3. Maintenance: the rooms and bathrooms are always spotless. You have daily room clearing (except on week-end)
4. and the additional plus: free wifi, the welcome nespresso capsule and fragrant tea bag in your kitchen and fruit basket at the entrance of the building just to make you feel more welcome :-) and some rooms have stunning views over Brussels.
Suite home was a great discovery and I would not want to go anywhere else when traveling to Brussels...
- Also Known As:
- Suite Home Stephanie Brussels, Belgium