“my location of choice when traveling to Brussels”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint-Gilles
Suite Home Stephanie
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Saint-Gilles
“my location of choice when traveling to Brussels”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I have stayed on many occasions at Suite Home Stephanie, for stays ranging from 3 days to 3 weeks. There are so many positive points, I don't know where to start...
1. location: Suite Home Stephanie is very conveniently located close to place Stephanie and avenue Louise, with tons of shops, restaurants, and cafés close by. It is also very close to several tram and metro stops, making it easier to travel within Brussels.
2. rooms: all rooms I have had so far (different sized) were very comfortable. I really like their modern style, so for me that is definitely a plus... Although I have never fully used it, the kitchen is very well equipped. Small to medium size bathrooms with shower.
3. Maintenance: the rooms and bathrooms are always spotless. You have daily room clearing (except on week-end)
4. and the additional plus: free wifi, the welcome nespresso capsule and fragrant tea bag in your kitchen and fruit basket at the entrance of the building just to make you feel more welcome :-) and some rooms have stunning views over Brussels.

Suite home was a great discovery and I would not want to go anywhere else when traveling to Brussels...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Mitradventures

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Since a couple of years now, each time I have to go to Brussels, I stay at Suite Home Stephanie. I usually stay for a couple of days, but sometimes, I also stay for a week or two. My last stay was in February 2011. In fact, I can hardly imagine going elsewhere when I visit Brussels. The place is perfectly located, the building is nice and clean, the design of the rooms is a mix between modern and minimalist, while offering all the possible comfort (internet wifi, television, fully equipped kitchens, nespresso machine, …). Each time I book a room there, I know before arriving that it will be a positive experience. Over the years, I tried different rooms, and I have never been disappointed. Your key is ready when it should be; your room is cleaned by a professional staff taking attention to details, and you can easily feel at home, even if you stay a few days. I can only recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank emma-voyage
BRUSSELS
Reviewed 10 July 2011

It is an apart hotel which is perfect for a business trip. I ahve been lodging here for about two years, on a regular basis, and I am really content. The apartments are spacious and welcoming, well-equiped (basic kitchen facilities in case you want to be independent), TV and DVD player (if you want to view a film that you have just aquired from one specialized shop in Brussels), plus internet access included in the room rate (it is absolutely essential when you are on a business trip and you need to be in contact with your professional environment). It is very clean and cosy, the staff are pleasant an unobstrusive, the manager is always ready to be of help and assist the clients of the hotel. It is within walking distance from the Louse metro Station which allows access to the Brussels subway network. The tram service is also there as well as a taxi stand within a three-minute walk distance. The area is rich in shops of all kinds, plus a multitude of restaurants which offer various cuisines (local, Chinese, Italian, etc). And one more thing, it is affordable in terms of price. But I will leave this aspect for you to discover it.

Room Tip: As it is an apart hotel, all of them are of the same overall standards.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 30 June 2011

The date above is just the last one as I have stayed at Suite Home more than twenty times so far and hope to stay there a lot more in the future. Stephanie is the most convenient location for me, but I have also stayed at Abbaye and visited friends at Louise, so I think my review applies to all three locations. I happen to have quite a strong basis for comparison as I travel to Brussels on a regular basis on business. In my experience SH is the best place to stay in Brussels and it is definitely the one with the best price/value ratio. The hotels I can compare it with include some that belong to well-known major international chains and other aparthotels as well. As hotel criteria are pretty much the same for most travellers and there are some ratings for the details below, I don't think a longer review is necessary, but believe me, SH is a great choice. My only worry is that you'll inundate it with your bookings and they won't have availability for me.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank HunGabriel
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I have been a regular guest at Suite Home for some time now. All I can say is that this is a great place to stay. The rooms and the appartments are big and very nicely arranged.
It is always very clean an quiet. (there is a bit of street noise only in the rooms facing the street). The owner is very polite and will assist you, should you have any problems.
The location is also very good, close to the metro station.
I enjoy my stay here every time, starts to feel like home to me.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We stayed at Suite Home Stephanie for two and half months with a little child. Price/value ratio is excellent. The management and the staff is professional and always accommodating and at the same time they are very discrete. We have stayed there before and we will stay there next time too.

H&N

Room Tip: Kids? Some rooms with door to bed room available.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Balatonkenese, Hungary
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I've been staying on and off with SH for over four years. They added Louise and Stéphanie buildings to the initial house in rue de l'Abbaye since. While their design is rather sleek and minimalist, all the apartments are cosy, too. Price/value ratio is excellent, and discretion of the personnel makes you forget that you actually stay in a hotel. Kitchen and audio/video equipment is also new, and it's one of the few places in Bxl where you get broadband wifi access for free.
Top level apartments (partially with a balcony) and those facing the backyard are the quietest (unfortunately, both Chaussée de Charleroi and Avenue Louise are very loud avenues with lots of traffic, fire-engines and trams on the way....)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank heltauersachs
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint-Gilles
Jam Hotel Brussels
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,390 reviews
MAS Residence
MAS Residence
#2 of 199 in Brussels

Been to Suite Home Stephanie? Share your experiences!