NH Brussels Stephanie(Saint-Gilles)
US$83
US$70
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$104
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Manos Premier Hotel(Saint-Gilles)
US$151
US$128
Hotel Neufchatel(Saint-Gilles)
US$86
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Vintage Hotel Brussels(Saint-Gilles)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$58
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Pantone Hotel(Saint-Gilles)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
US$75
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hotel Catalonia Brussels(Saint-Gilles)
US$258
US$194
  • Breakfast included
1,568 results
All reviewsacross the roadmidi stationbusiness roomconvenient locationthe grand placebrussels midiexcellent locationrooms are largegood sizefree wifimodern hotelbuffet breakfastcity centrecomfortable staybooked this hotelcroissantsbusiness trip
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I asked my travel agent to book me in to a hotel that had easy access to Brussels Midi Railway Station, as I was arriving in from Luxembourg & was going to London the next day, by Eurostar.

The hotel was in a great location, being only a minute's walk from the station. It has its own courtyard which gives a little bit of seclusion away from the hustle & bustle of the city. My travel agent had provided me with a good hotel in this respect.

The day before my arrival, I had received an email from the hotel encouraging me to check-in online (something the Park Inn chain seems to be trialling, I believe). I did & everything was set for me to collect my key when I got there.

I arrived at the hotel at about 1145, somewhat earlier than I had originally planned (due to me catching an earlier train from Luxembourg) & did not expect to be able to check in to me room (I planned to leave my luggage & go off & explore the city). Therefore, I was delighted to be given a key to my room, located on the sixth floor. Check-in was fast (I had provided all the details needed, on line) & I was in my room a few moments later.

My room, 610, was large, comfortable & very pleasant indeed. Free wifi was a great bonus, & I used it whilst at the hotel. The bathroom had a walk-in shower (perfect for my needs), had plug sockets in all the right places for you to work & was spotlessly clean. I had no view as such, except to look on to other parts of the hotel, but that was not an issue as I wasn't there to sit gazing out of my window.

Tea & coffee making facilities & a complimentary bottle of water were provided & were adequate for my short stay.

Staff were perfunctory, but unlike those at the Park Inn Luxembourg (see separate review), I did not feel welcome, nor made to feel that my business was wanted, which was a pity, given that the hotel, in it's own right, was really rather good.

I'm lucky enough to speak French a little more than average & I can get by in basic Dutch. Therefore, although I was able to be "tri-lingual" it didn't make any difference as whoever I dealt with, I got no more warmth than a cup of cold coffee.

I decided to eat in the hotel that evening, & was offered a somewhat basic "weekend menu". Aside from a table of four ladies, there was myself & then another gentleman came in, followed by a couple a little while later. The waiter was pleasant enough, but he was alone the whole time.

We did get a visit from the chef to see if our meal's were in order, which was a pleasant touch. My meal was good enough & I had no complaints.

There was a bar, but this appeared to be closed at weekends, so it was not somwhere I ventured. So, after dinner I returned to my room to do some work. My bed was extremely comfortable & I slept soundly.

The buffet breakfast the next day was good & replenished by the chefs. However, at no time did I see a member of staff on duty, so I went & sat at a table & basically helped myself to the buffet. No one came to see if my meal was ok, nor if I'd actually paid (it was included in my room rate). Several people came & stood at the entrance & it was only when I becknoned them to come in, did they & they too helped themselves to food.

I have no complaints with the hotel & would return there again if I wanted somewhere with easy access to the Brussels Midi Railway Station. But, if service is important, please be prepared for a shock, as it really doesn't exist there.

For the hotel, it has nine out of ten, but for service, I think a one is being more than generous.

Room Tip: As there is a courtyard between the hotel & the railway station, most, if not all, rooms will give a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank wottraveller
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just over the road from Midi train station (Eurostar), plus on Metro for easy access to centre of city, but no noise, set back from road. Staff couldn't be more helpful, rooms clean and good sized. Breakfast is buffet style with plenty to choose from, and open from early 7am - 10am (I think?). Would use again if in Brussels

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Across from rail and metro lines at Midi Station. Very clean, large rooms, nice beds, restaurant, bar, fitness, wifi all on property. Area is actually nicer than some station areas in urban areas. We did NOT feel threatened by being in this neighborhood and we were out at all times of the day and night. Less pricey option for a Brussels stay than the properties in the downtown area. Easy access from airport as well.

Room Tip: Rooms were inside courtyard of business center and very quiet. twin beds were together so you actually had a King without a single mattress top. LOL.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location directly opposite the exit of Brussels Midi with the Eurostar connection from london, and a twenty minute stroll into the centre of town.Clean rooms and smart look and feel in the public areas.Very good breakfast albeit pricey and cheaper option in the station.Rooms over the service entrance are noisy late at night and early in the morning so avoid room 104 and rooms nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gav43
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the location is great if somebody is travelling at Midi station for a short time .The room was spacious,clean.the staff were very helpful . My comment usually with all hotels is to make the Wi connection simpler .With registration ,give us the password which works everywhere without problems.
The area around the Station is said by many locals that is not very safe to walk around at night if you are alone. It takes about 20-30 minutes walk to reach Grand place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business