This hotel is near the Brussels Midi train station, which makes it a great option if you are arriving late or leaving early by train. I chose this location because I arrived in Brussels by train and then had an early morning flight the next day. The train to the airport also leaves directly from this station, making it a great option if you don't want to change trains with heavy luggage.
About the hotel: fantastic room, super comfortable bed, no noise from the hallway or the street (the hotel itself is set back from the street, so I can't imagine there ever been much noise), and a small but great gym/fitness room. I didn't eat in the restaurant so I can't comment on that, but hotel staff were friendly. I arrived fairly early before check-in (close to 10am!) and my room was ready. That was fantastic! Check out was a bit slower than I would have liked, but only because the person at the reception insisted that I try using the self-check out. It's a weird option to have when there are no other guests waiting and there is someone at the reception desk...
My only truly negative experience was showering in the morning - the drain was either clogged or I didn't open it (although it was a shower, not a bath tub, so I didn't even think to check). I wasn't paying attention and when I finished I noticed there was soapy water all over the bathroom floor.
The area itself is not wonderful (near the train station, nothing to see or do) and as a single female traveler I didn't feel super safe walking around. That being said, it's an easy metro or tram ride to the centre of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi is a smart, colourful and vibrant hotel in the heart of Brussels. With easy check-in, great connectivity and a team specialized in friendly service, we aim to make your stay as uncomplicated as possible, because life is complicated enough. From check-in to departure, Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi is friendly and smart with an uncomplicated service. From our colourful lobby, great RBG bar & grill to our spacious rooms, find the best sleep in town...Every time. The hotel is located directly at the busiest international railway station of Belgium; Bruxelles Midi / Brussel Zuid . The building offers 142 rooms, 5 meeting spaces, marvelous RBG bar & grill, with direct access to the garden with terrace and fitness room and secured underground parking. Park Inn by Radisson, Carlson Rezidor's mid-market brand, has most recently been re-launched as a vibrant offer for the growing clientele of Gen X and Gen Y. Based on the three pillars of "choice", "connectivity" and "community", Park Inn by Radisson offers friendly and welcoming hospitality at a competitive price and features services such as free high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Belgium