We stayed at the Park Inn for one night on two different occasions. The reason I chose this hotel was for location to the train station only. We had had an early train to London one morning and than we were getting the train to the airport at the end of our trip. Train to airport form much easier as you do not have to change trains, direct to airport. About 20 min ride at 8.50 euro each.
This hotel is located across the street from Brussels Midi station. The only problem I had after arriving at the station was trying to find out which exit to leave to get the hotel. There are some hotel names posted on signs in the train station but not this one. In the end we found the hotel.
Staff are friendly, don't really go out of their way for you, but that is okay. On our first night stay we had a large room with large bathroom with tub and bath. On our return stay we had a smaller room and bathroom with only a shower.
The rooms have great décor, modern and trendy. Beds comfortable, kettle with tea and coffee available; hairdryer and TV with many channels some in English although choice of English program is very poor; Mostly news.
There is a restaurant in the hotel; can not comment on it.
The area lacks anything to do, no restaurants. we chose to go down to the Grand Place which took about 10 mins by Metro. (also across the street).
I tried to use the fitness centre on my first say, when I called the front deck to find out how to get tot it I was told it was closed as they had removed all the equipment for a conference. I found this to be very strange.
I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi is a smart, colourful and vibrant hotel in the heart of Brussels. With easy check-in, great connectivity and a team specialized in friendly service, we aim to make your stay as uncomplicated as possible, because life is complicated enough. From check-in to departure, Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi is friendly and smart with an uncomplicated service. From our colourful lobby, great RBG bar & grill to our spacious rooms, find the best sleep in town...Every time. The hotel is located directly at the busiest international railway station of Belgium; Bruxelles Midi / Brussel Zuid . The building offers 142 rooms, 5 meeting spaces, marvelous RBG bar & grill, with direct access to the garden with terrace and fitness room and secured underground parking. Park Inn by Radisson, Carlson Rezidor's mid-market brand, has most recently been re-launched as a vibrant offer for the growing clientele of Gen X and Gen Y. Based on the three pillars of "choice", "connectivity" and "community", Park Inn by Radisson offers friendly and welcoming hospitality at a competitive price and features services such as free high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Belgium