Our party of 2 stayed for 3 nights in January 2014 in room 304. Our view wasn't all that great and the windows didn't seem to be tinted so we could not leave the shades open for fresh sunlight, but we were barely in the room during the day so it did not matter. All in all a great experience. Very clean hotel, located centrally enough (15-20 min walk to Grand Place) and more than adequate amenities. The breakfast was simple but pleasant- slow cooker eggs, bacon, crepes, fruit, cheese, and meats. The menu doesn't change from day to day but is good enough. The rooms were larger than anticipated and quite nice. The bed was VERY comfortable and we slept quite well! We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Brussels Stephanie is located in the center of Brussels, just around the corner from the internationally renowned shops on Avenue Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Brussels Stephanie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Brussels
- NH Brussels Stephanie Belgium