I read mixed reviews on this hotel but we were quite satisfied. We found the staff charming and helpful, and the room was very comfortable. It may have been in need of renovations, if you are looking for glamour this isnt the place for you, but we felt quite at home at a very good price. A good value for your money. We had an Apartment room with a small Kitchen which was quite satisfactory. We would stay again and recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels