My experience as it relates to the stay in this hotel was indescribable. The room was deathly cold, the pillows were as flat as a badly beaten pancake. The room lacked a reading lamp as well as a simple notepad and pen. The bed was prepared with an old duvet not consistent with the ones on the other beds of the hotel. The hotel staff appeared to be accommodating initially but after complaining they seemed agitated and unhelpful. The microwave was not cleaned, there was no iron in the room and a garbage bin was brought in as an afterthought. I would never, ever stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Toison d'or Brussels is located near the Jardin d'Egmont and the Avenue Louise which is lined with world-class shops. You will love Brussels for its numerous museums (Brueghel Museum as well as the Ancient and Modern Art, just to name 2) and its splendid architecture. This native land of Tintin also boasts of a wide range of gastronomic delights. Located south of the capital, just two steps away from the Justice Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Toison d'Or Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Brussels, Belgium
- Citadines Toison d Or Brussels