The rooms are fairly large for an Ibis, it looked like many of the rooms on our floor slept three people. We did not try the breakfast. The room was very clean. It is an Ibis, so the amenities are minimal. Staff was friendly. They will not store your luggage for you, you have to pay for a locker downstairs. The location is very convenient, literally right across the street from the train station (which has many eating options, including a grocery store that is open on Sundays). The area does seem to be a little seedy with people just hanging around, but not too bad and so close to the train station that it feels safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium