Great location, next to Gare Midi station and tram station from where we can go to Brussels centraal at less than 3 Euros per person. The hotel staff was kind enough to give us an early check-in at 11 am. We stayed in a Double standard room, but there were no deposit boxes, fridge, kettle, water, tea bag/coffee, and we were surprised that there were no toiletries in room.
The buffet breakfast was really good. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and safe, and the street is safe too. We had our dinner from Gare Midi station, there are many eateries but most of them close before 8 pm.
Overall ok, and I would book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium