Not in the best area of Brussels by a long way but the convenience to Midi (Zuid) station beats all, especially for Eurostar. Straight out if station and across road. Even better when returning to UK. Out of hotel and into station. No problem. Good access from Midi to all parts of Brussels and rest of Belgium for day trips.
Hotel typical Ibis. Clean and basic. You can get a reasonable meal in the evening at a push and they have a few beers but not extensive choice. It is what it is and does that well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium