Also enjoyed this small but cozy and lovely hotel. Our room (#23) was big (we were 2 adults and a teen), with big comfortable beds, high ceiling, lots of space for our baggages. Bathroom was not huge, but good sized, with super nice shower. Staff was super helpful and smiling, breakfast room stylish and nice, very good breakfast. Area full of options for food and shopping, and although not in the central ring, just 10min away from it by tram.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you again in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro.Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower. Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Neufchatel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neufchatel Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Neufchatel Brussels, Belgium