Plus: very near and within walking distance to the south station(midi); so it's good if you need to catch the early train.
Cons: area of stay is busy so it might look a bit shoddy(best to watch your back). Hotel is generally clean but slightly dated. Nevertheless, everything works.
Price wise for Europe I think it's reasonable too; paid 63euros for the night
The stuff about the walls being thin is true though. Even the floor feels thin. if it bothers you, choose somewhere further from the lift though i don't think it differs that much.
Stay here if you need to catch then early train and don't mind the slightly average stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium